Hello, my name is Nishan Singh. Whether you are a buyer or a seller I will take all the necessary steps to get you the best deal possible.
1. Determine your needs and wants - By determining exactly what you are looking for in a home, we will be able to glide through the home buying process. This will allow us to be more efficient by only searching for properties that fit your criteria.
2. Helping you get pre-qualified financing - This is another crucial step in the home buying process. I will assist you in getting a pre-qualified mortgage. This is important as it shows how much you can afford, and what your estimated monthly payments will be. As well, it shows your seriousness which will give you an edge when making an offer to a seller.
3. Home Shopping - I will use every method and resource available to me to help you find the home of your dreams. Using your specific criteria and parameters, we will be able to narrow down the search and gather other important information that may affect your decision. Once you are ready to move forward, I will help you write an offer to the seller, keeping your best interests in mind.
1. Home Evaluation
2. Home Staging Tips - First impressions matter! Home staging simply helps your home look more attractive while highlighting some of its best features. If your home is on the market, your goal is to make potential buyers feel like they could live there, and the finest way to do this is to neutralize the surroundings. I can give you some helpful styling tips to help put your home in prime showing shape!
3. Determine your Selling Criteria - Not only do you have to worry about selling your home, but you also have to think about where you are looking to buy. Determining a selling price is also important, but accepting an offer slightly below your asking price often leads to a quick sale. Your knowledgeable agent will ensure you are satisfied with the result of the sale.
4. Know the Local Market - Knowledge about local market conditions is important for a smooth sale. Being realistic to market conditions will position yourself favourably to sell your home. There is no substitute for a real estate professional for acquiring market information.
5. List it! - Nowadays it is important to have an effective online presence. Most buyers begin their search online, and this trend is only growing. Your real estate agent should have the tools necessary to expose your home to a wide range of online sources.